PERMAPRINT® Hybrid Extender
$59.07 – $174.08
Water-based 100% eco-friendly ink
Water clean up, no chemicals needed
PERMAPRINT® Hybrid Extender is a medium for reducing the intensity of PERMAPRINT® Hybrid coloured inks and is ideal for mixing your own colours.
- Rub resistance: Fair
- Wipe resistance: Good, once air dried
- Handle: Minimal
- Transparency: Transparent
- Drying: Air dry
- Mesh: Monofilament polyester 43-90T (110-225 tpi) depending on application for Standard Colours and Metallic Pearl Colours.
- Stencil type: Must be water resistant, fully dried and fully cured
- Clean up: Water
- Applications: Ideally suited to application on promotional products printed on heat sensitive substrates, but where some flexibility is also required.
- Substrates: Polypropylene tote bags, polyester nylon carry cases, rain wear and umbrellas. Care should be taken with some vinyls as plasticiser migration may soften the ink over time. Care should also be taken with some uncoated papers as cockling may occur.
- Open time: Add 1–2% PERMASET® Print Retarder
We deliver to most locations within Australia. If the products that you have purchased are in stock, it will be dispatched from our warehouse within the agreed timeframe (usually within 7 business days from receipt of payment). After dispatch, shipping time to most capital cities is usually 3-4 business days. Dates are estimates only.
If the products that you have purchased are out of stock, delivery times can be delayed due to changes in shipping schedules, carrier delays and overseas suppliers changing dates.
If your product is unsuitable and in original condition, we would be happy to offer an exchange or a credit note within 14 days of purchase.