PERMASET SUPERCOVER® First Down White
$82.01 – $247.78
Excellent opacity and colour
Water-based 100% eco-friendly ink
Water clean up, no chemicals needed
Organic Approved Inks
PERMASET SUPERCOVER® First Down White is an HSA (High Solids Acrylic) opaque White designed as an underbase to be over-printed. The underbase also acts as a primer and improves both adhesion and rub-resistance of the over printed inks.
Suitable for over-printing with the PERMATONE® Ink System, which is useful when printing on dark fabrics.
PERMASET SUPERCOVER® First Down White has been granted Organic Approval by the Soil Association, having successfully met the requirements of the Global Organic Textiles Standards (GOTS) for non organic chemical inputs for use in organic textile processing.
- Rub resistance: Strong
- Handle: Minimal
- Transparency: Opaque
- Drying: Heat cure
- Mesh: Monofilament polyester 43-90T (110–225 tpi)
- Stencil type: Must be water resistant, fully dried and fully cured
- Clean up: Water
- Applications: T-shirts, flags, banners, sports and fashion wear, scarves, swimwear, upholstery and window furnishings, yardage, cushions, table and bed linen, tea towels and tote bags
- Fabrics: Cotton, cotton polyester blends and most synthetic fabrics
- Open time: Add 2–5% PERMASET® Print Retarder
We deliver to most locations within Australia. If the products that you have purchased are in stock, it will be dispatched from our warehouse within the agreed timeframe (usually within 7 business days from receipt of payment). After dispatch, shipping time to most capital cities is usually 3-4 business days. Dates are estimates only.
If the products that you have purchased are out of stock, delivery times can be delayed due to changes in shipping schedules, carrier delays and overseas suppliers changing dates.
If your product is unsuitable and in original condition, we would be happy to offer an exchange or a credit note within 14 days of purchase.