PERMASET SUPERCOVER® Print Paste
$58.30 – $170.61
Water-based 100% eco-friendly ink
Water clean up, no chemicals needed
Good wash & dry clean resistance
PERMASET SUPERCOVER® Print Paste is essentially unpigmented SUPERCOVER ink. It can be used as a medium for reducing the intensity and the opacity of PERMASET SUPERCOVER® coloured inks and may be used for mixing your own SUPERCOVER colours.
- Rub resistance: Strong
- Handle: Minimal
- Transparency: Opaque
- Drying: Heat cure
- Mesh: Monofilament polyester 43-90 T (110–225 tpi)
- Stencil type: Must be water resistant, fully dried and fully cured
- Clean up: Water
- Applications: T-shirts, flags, banners, sports and fashion wear, scarves, swimwear, upholstery and window furnishings, yardage, cushions, table and bed linen, tea towels and tote bags
- Fabrics: Cotton, cotton polyester blends and most synthetic fabrics
- Open time: Add 2–5% PERMASET® Print Retarder
We deliver to most locations within Australia. If the products that you have purchased are in stock, it will be dispatched from our warehouse within the agreed timeframe (usually within 7 business days from receipt of payment). After dispatch, shipping time to most capital cities is usually 3-4 business days. Dates are estimates only.
If the products that you have purchased are out of stock, delivery times can be delayed due to changes in shipping schedules, carrier delays and overseas suppliers changing dates.
If your product is unsuitable and in original condition, we would be happy to offer an exchange or a credit note within 14 days of purchase.