PERMASET AQUA® Print Paste
$15.95 – $93.78
Ultra soft handle
Water-based 100% eco-friendly ink
Water clean up, no chemicals needed
Excellent wash, dry clean & rub fastness
PERMASET AQUA® Print Paste is essentially unpigmented ink and can be used as a medium for reducing the intensity of PERMASET AQUA® coloured inks. It is ideal for mixing your own PERMASET AQUA® colours, particularly reductions.
- Rub resistance: Strong
- Handle: Soft
- Transparency: Transparent
- Drying: Heat cure
- Mesh: Monofilament polyester 43-120 T (110–305 tpi)
- Stencil type: Must be water resistant, fully dried and fully cured
- Clean up: Water
- Applications: Mixing medium for PERMASET® AQUA Standard Colours, Glow Colours and Metallic Colours water-based screen printing inks
- Fabrics: Cotton, cotton polyester blends and most synthetic fabrics
- Open time: Add 1–2% PERMASET® Print Retarder
We deliver to most locations within Australia. If the products that you have purchased are in stock, it will be dispatched from our warehouse within the agreed timeframe (usually within 7 business days from receipt of payment). After dispatch, shipping time to most capital cities is usually 3-4 business days. Dates are estimates only.
If the products that you have purchased are out of stock, delivery times can be delayed due to changes in shipping schedules, carrier delays and overseas suppliers changing dates.
If your product is unsuitable and in original condition, we would be happy to offer an exchange or a credit note within 14 days of purchase.