A selection of professional quality screens and squeegees in different sizes for screen printing anything from small repeat patterns to larger T-shirt designs. Plus a complete PERMASET Screen Printing Kit which contains just about everything you need to start your screen printing journey!
PERMASET Screens are made of precision welded aluminium frames with stretched screen mesh from leading manufacturers. Mesh counts offered are 43T and 24T which are well-suited to PERMASET water-based inks. Available in 3 sizes – see the range.
PERMASET Squeegees feature ergonomic extruded aluminium handles that support the arch of your hand, enabling you to apply the correct pressure for a quality print. The blades are high quality thermoset rubber in Shore A hardness. These are long-lasting and resistant to chemicals, weathering and aging.
Available in 3 sizes – see the range.
PERMASET Complete Screen Printing Kit is the perfect beginners kit. Great for printing on fabric, heavy paper, and board. Create your own stencils with everything included from screens, to stencil paper to inks.
See the Complete Screen Printing Kit here.
1. Table Adhesive – A non-toxic white glue that eliminates movement of the fabric when printing
Print Additives are used to alter the characteristics of the ink:
2. Print Retarder – Add to slow the drying of water-based inks on the screen.
3. Fabric Softener – Add to ink when an even softer hand is desired in the finished print.
4. Synthetic Fixer – Improves adhesion to fabrics based on poly-cotton, 100% polyester or acrylic fibre.
5. Anti-bleed Additive – Reduces bleeding of prints, leading to improved print definition.
6. Thickener – Used to increase the viscosity of ink.
7. Standard Binder – Used to address bleed or washout issues, typically after excessive addition of Concentrates.