PERMAPRINT® Premium AQUATONE® Colours
$25.25 – $326.70
Archival water-based ink for paper
Water-based 100% eco-friendly ink
Good-Excellent light fastness
Air dry water-based system
PERMAPRINT® Premium AQUATONE® inks are 100% solvent free, environmentally friendly inks for screen printing paper, board, wood, plastics, glass and some coated metals. For dark grounds, it is advisable to use Opaque White as an underbase. PERMAPRINT® Premium water-based inks are known for their high pigment loading, excellent coverage and intense colour. The AQUATONE® range is made up of 9 Colour Bases plus Black, a mixing White and Extender.
- Wipe resistance: After air drying PERMAPRINT® Premium prints exhibit very good water resistance
- Transparency: Transparent including the blending White. Only Opaque White is opaque.
- Drying: Air dry
- Mesh: Monofilament polyester 62-120 T (155-305 tpi)
- Stencil type: Must be water resistant, fully dried and fully cured
- Clean up: Water
- Applications: High lay-down hand-printed wallpaper & art reproduction, through to skateboards, stickers, posters & backlit displays
- Substrates: Sealed paper, board, wood, Polyesters (Mylar®), Tyvek®, polycarbonates, polystyrene, Perspex®, Corflute®/Coroplast®, some coated metals and glass.
- Open time: Add 1–2% PERMASET® Print Retarder
We deliver to most locations within Australia. If the products that you have purchased are in stock, it will be dispatched from our warehouse within the agreed timeframe (usually within 7 business days from receipt of payment). After dispatch, shipping time to most capital cities is usually 3-4 business days. Dates are estimates only.
If the products that you have purchased are out of stock, delivery times can be delayed due to changes in shipping schedules, carrier delays and overseas suppliers changing dates.
If your product is unsuitable and in original condition, we would be happy to offer an exchange or a credit note within 14 days of purchase.