$39.38 – $106.70
Organic Approved Mixing Base
Water-based 100% eco-friendly ink
Water clean up, no chemicals needed
Excellent wash, dry clean & rub fastness
PERMATONE® Extender is essentially unpigmented ink and is an essential component of the PERMATONE® Mixing System, ideal for mixing your own colours.
PERMATONE® Extender has been granted Organic Approval by the Soil Association, having successfully met the requirements of the Global Organic Textiles Standards (GOTS) for non organic chemical inputs for use in organic textile processing.
Use of PERMATONE® Inks allows you to maintain the Organic integrity of ethically/sustainably sourced garments and textiles.
- Rub resistance: Strong
- Handle: Soft
- Transparency: Transparent
- Drying: Heat cure
- Mesh: Monofilament polyester 43-120 T (110–305 tpi)
- Stencil type: Must be water resistant, fully dried and fully cured
- Clean up: Water
- Applications: Mixing medium for PERMATONE Colour Matching System
- Fabrics: Linen, hemp, silk, organic cotton, cotton polyester blends and most synthetic fabrics
- Open time: Add 1–2% PERMASET® Print Retarder
We deliver to most locations within Australia. If the products that you have purchased are in stock, it will be dispatched from our warehouse within the agreed timeframe (usually within 7 business days from receipt of payment). After dispatch, shipping time to most capital cities is usually 3-4 business days. Dates are estimates only.
If the products that you have purchased are out of stock, delivery times can be delayed due to changes in shipping schedules, carrier delays and overseas suppliers changing dates.
If your product is unsuitable and in original condition, we would be happy to offer an exchange or a credit note within 14 days of purchase.