PERMAPRINT® Premium Process Colours
$29.15 – $223.85
Archival water-based ink for paper
Water-based 100% eco-friendly ink
Air dry water-based system
PERMAPRINT® Premium Process Colour Inks are water-based CMYK inks suitable for printing photorealistic graphics with halftones on paper, board, wood, plastics, glass and some coated metals. For dark grounds it is advisable to use Opaque White as an underbase.
- Wipe resistance: After air drying PERMAPRINT® Premium prints exhibit very good water resistance
- Transparency: Transparent
- Drying: Air dry
- Mesh: Monofilament polyester 61-120 T (155-305 tpi)
- Stencil type: Must be water resistant, fully dried and fully cured
- Clean up: Water
- Applications: High lay-down hand-printed wallpaper & art reproduction, through to skateboards, stickers, posters & backlit displays
- Substrates: Sealed paper, board, wood, Polyesters (Mylar®), Tyvek®, polycarbonates, polystyrene, Perspex®, Corflute®/Coroplast®, some coated metals and glass.
- Open time: Add 1–2% PERMASET® Print Retarder
We deliver to most locations within Australia. If the products that you have purchased are in stock, it will be dispatched from our warehouse within the agreed timeframe (usually within 7 business days from receipt of payment). After dispatch, shipping time to most capital cities is usually 3-4 business days. Dates are estimates only.
If the products that you have purchased are out of stock, delivery times can be delayed due to changes in shipping schedules, carrier delays and overseas suppliers changing dates.
If your product is unsuitable and in original condition, we would be happy to offer an exchange or a credit note within 14 days of purchase.